GCP DevOps Course in Hyderabad
Overview of Google Cloud Platform Learning
You can see every step of the full software development lifecycle thanks to the DevOps methodology. Professionals from the industry handle Thinkinspire’s GCP DevOps Training in Hyderabad accordance with the needs and demands of large-scale businesses. You will be ready for a job in DevOps and Cloud thanks to this. By utilizing cross-team collaboration DevOps techniques, which are primarily employed in contemporary IT infrastructure, you will become an expert in continuous development, integration deployment, monitoring, and automation with configuration management.
- Make sure you can demonstrate your proficiency with cloud services and DevOps tools.
- You are frequently ranked among the highest-paying information technology certifications worldwide.
- Increase the number of interviews for job candidates interested in becoming DevOps and cloud specialists, and once hired, increase their pay.
- Credibility and a commitment to your DevOps and cloud career are required.
- Allow access to a network of like-minded peers as well as DevOps and Cloud thought leaders.
What Will You Learn?
- Learn more about the course's key concepts.
- Describe the devops capabilities of the google cloud platform that can be used to implement ci/cd procedures when automating application lifecycle.
- Describe Google's reference pipeline, which facilitates the automatic development, testing, and deployment of code changes across various platforms and offers capabilities for continuous integration and delivery.
- Describe the advantages of using Google Cloud Platform for Configuration Management and list the tools that are available on that platform.
- Set up the cloud source repositories provided by gcp to store, manage, and track code
- Create workflows for developing, testing, and deploying applications using codebuild.
- After new commits, deploy applications stored in cloud source repositories to the app engine automatically.
- Implement pub/sub notifications in cloud source repositories to enable continuous monitoring
- Using cloud source repositories, deploy cloud-based applications
- the main ideas that were covered in this course in brief.